Harmony has more than 27 years of experience in caring for Children and Young Persons in their own homes on a one-to-one basis. Our staff are Enhanced DBS checked and QCF2/3 trained as a minimum. All staff coming into contact with Children/Young People with disabilities have a minimum of two years' experience and receive enhanced induction and continuous training.
Harmony Home Aid Services Ltd is a 24 hour seven days a week domiciliary care agency based in South London. We provide care to the adults, children, physically disabled housebound and the physically and mentally disabled in their own homes on a one-to-one basis. Our Management team have a wide range of skills, experiences and abilities which are harnessed to ensure the highest possible standard of community domiciliary care.
Philosophy of care
Care workers employed by our domiciliary care agency will strive to preserve and maintain the dignity, individuality and privacy of all service users, and in doing so, will be sensitive to the service users ever-changing needs. Service users and their families are encouraged to be involved in the development of their individualised Care Plan.
Aims & Objectives of Our Agency
Harmony Home Aid Services in South London aim to provide a fully comprehensive service with high standards to the elderly, disabled and housebound individuals in their own homes on a one to one basis.
As a leading domiciliary care agency in London, we offer an efficient, flexible and professional service tailored to meet the care needs of each individual service user, with a personal and individual touch.
Core Values of Care
- Privacy – The right of a service User to be left alone and undisturbed whenever they wish.
- Dignity – The understanding of a Service Users needs and treating them with respect.
- Independence – Allowing a Service User to take calculated risks, to make their own decisions, to think and act for themselves, where they are capable of doing so.
- Choice – Giving a service User the opportunity to select for themselves from a range of alternative options.
- Rights – Keeping all basic human rights available to the Service Users.
- Fulfillment – Enabling the service User to realise their own goals and helping them to achieve their goals in all aspects of their daily lives.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and as such our domiciliary care agency employees are chosen from a wide range of individuals reflective of the local South London community. Instances of racial abuse, sexual harassment, aggressive behaviour, both verbal and physical will not be tolerated. In such instances the services of our agency will be withdrawn.
As the service user receiving the care, you have the right to request a change of staff if you are dissatisfied with any part of the service you receive. This can be achieved by contacting our domiciliary care agency office and asking to speak to the staff supervisor or the general manager at any time.
Harmony Home Aid Services Ltd is a fully insured domiciliary care agency, insured for both for public and employers liability and is reviewed and renewed annually.
If you would like more information please feel free to contact our team.